Saturday, March 14, 2009

Settling into Louisiana

Anxiously awaiting the next float
Get me out, I don't really want to go to space!

Just a little off the top, please!


Fueling up on OJ so he has enough energy to catch beads



Throw me some'ting, mista!




Bo had his first trip to the mall, where he got his first Red Sox hat and rode on the rides (but not the carousel because he was misbehaving and we had to leave), got his first haircut, and last but not least he went to his first parade! I tried teaching him to yell "Beads" at the floats but instead it was something like a high pitched squeal and some indistinguishable Mandarin which probably meant something like "throw me something or I will scream really loud in my mommy's ear". After about half an hour of parading he decided it was time to go home and watch Tom & Jerry, his new favorite show (note to other adoptive parents: there are no words so he doesn't feel like he's missing out and it's on Cartoon Network at like 5 AM CST so DVR it).

No comments:

Post a Comment