Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bo and Alison are now home.   Alison has not totally lost her sanity, Bo has been on fairly good behavior (though he has been very exploratory this evening as he checks out EVERYTHING in the house).  Bo and Boo are getting along great, though he wants to pick her up.  James is acting out a bit, probably because he feels his status of the house is being threatened and he needs to show his dominance by attacking the beagle, etc.

It is now 3am, the dogs and I are getting mighty tired - yet Alison and Bo are wide-awake as it is 5pm in China right now - Bo is thinking about eating noodles probably.

All for now!
RH

4 comments:

  1. welcome home as a complete family unit! Nile

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're all home now! How does Bo like his new house and his very own bedroom? Does he like the dogs? I can't wait to talk to you on the phone again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to talk to you and see all of you - but I'll give you some time to rest. The trip and time change will probably have you tired for days. I'm sure it must feel good to finally be home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to hear ya'll arrived in one piece!
    Am anxious to hear how our new little American
    (and good boy) is doing in his new home.
    As a first time Grandma, I am looking so forward
    to meeting my little man (and good boy). :)

    Gma Hawkins

    ReplyDelete